People & Culture Partner (HR Business Partner) – FinTech Startup
Department: People & Culture
Employment Type: Full-time
As a People Partner (HR Business Partner) at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data-driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of the People Team, you would be working on all things people-related, the good stuff – support cultural building initiatives and find new ways we can support our business leaders, their teams and make sure we do everything we can to keep our talent happy, engaged and appreciated. #oneteam
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Previous experience as a leader of culture and values, partnering with business leaders to help them build their organisations and make sure all people-related decisions are based on data
- People support and consultation to the business, answering employee and manager queries about HR programs, policies and other HR-related topics
- Advise on performance management challenges and lead minor investigations
- Support with planning and roll-out of HR programs, initiatives, and employee benefits
- Triage inquiries and connect employees to the right subject matter expert when necessary
- Champion ways Tide can improve HR policies and support these solutions with data to help improve HR policies
- Relentless mission to create an inspiring place to work with a stand out culture
- Support the people strategy and culture to drive engagement initiatives.
The highly desirables:
- Previous experience in a crazy yet fun startup tech business
- Creative thinker who scrabbles out the box more than not!
- CIPD or CPD qualified with a number of years under your belt.
With over 90,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.
About the Perks
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Flexible working
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins.