Department: Member Support
In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part within Tide’s Member Support team – working hand-in-hand with our Product Owners, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve customer support and the tools we use.
As a Platform Administrator for Member Support at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of our current customer support ticketing infrastructure, ensuring we are continuing to improve how we deliver support to our members ;
- Manage the support infrastructure as an administrator, defining roles, creating views, workflows, ensuring data security and creating a tailor made experience for all member facing teams.
- Demonstrating your experience in building and maintaining a first class customer service infrastructure, ideally within a SaaS or app based business.
- You’ll will work with with our product team to help implement and administer new ways better categorise and triage support cases;
- You’ll work closely with our member support team managers with ongoing refinement and review of key automation processes;
- Ensure all member service processes are automated as efficiently as possible with minimum intervention required
- Contributing to the improvement and refinement of our FAQ documentation.
- Considering opportunities and potential risks and identifying the processes and automated workflows required to implement your recommendations
- Represent and contribute to our Tide’s values of data-driven, members first, and one Team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years experience in working with customer support applications such as ZenDesk,Salesforce, ServiceNow, ZOHO.
- Demonstrable experience with workflows and automation tools within customer support applications;
- You have experience with the administration of enterprise level applications
- You have worked with, and have a good understanding of agile methodologies
- You have a customer mindset, using creativity, logic and innovation to develop solutions that both delight and deliver maximum value
- You’re solution orientated, agile and technical, yet a creative thinker
- You’re a strong communicator – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues and are able to communicate well and present to internal stakeholders and third parties
- You have experience within FinTech, B2B SaaS, B2C or other technology industries.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Flexible working
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.