Premium Account Executive
Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Premium Account Executive at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be dedicated to providing first-class service to our Premium Tide accounts. You will manage, maintain & nurture relationships.
With the role being in direct contact with our members, you will be able to identify pain points, address their needs & requirements within the scope of what Tide can deliver or fast track admin/requests for members where possible. You will work closely with the Premium Account Managers in optimising & developing the proposition of the plan. You will be data driven to monitor existing usage and identify new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas and user research as well as on the pulse for what’s happening in the industry. The goal; to generate revenue for tide and value add for our SMEs. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
· You must be customer focused!
· Comfortable on the phone talking to customers
· Experience liaising with and responding to member queries (however difficult)
· Data literate
· Upbeat and energetic
· Have great written English
· Ability to Problem solve
· Ability to multitask
· Can you excel
· Build and maintain relationships with Premium members to give them first rate service & become brand advocates for Tide
· Organisation & robust communication with the customer and back to the business
· Ability to self-drive, your role may vary day to day as well as strong team working skills working across member services and within memberships teams
The highly desirables:
· Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
· Experience using looker or Zendesk
· Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
· Experience with membership programmes
· Experience working in a customer services support function
· Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage and optimisation.
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.