Premium Account Manager
Department: Member Engagement Marketing
As a Premium Account Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be dedicated to providing first-class service to our High end paid accounts. You will manage, maintain & nurture relationships. You will be required to work one weekend day a minimum of two weekends a month.
With the role being in direct contact with our members, you will be able to identify pain points, address their needs & requirements within the scope of what Tide can deliver or fast track admin/requests for members where possible. You will become brand advocate for Tide by working closely with the Premium Account Managers in optimising & developing the proposition of the plan and aimed at building and maintaining relationships with our Premium members giving them first rate service. You will be data driven to monitor existing usage and identify new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas and user research as well as on the pulse for what's happening in the industry. The goal; to generate revenue for Tide and value add for our SMEs. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You must be customer focused!
- Comfortable on the phone talking to customers and experience liaising with and responding to member queries (however difficult)
- Data literate
- Very good verbal and written English (with EF Set 50 minimum; any certificate for B2 level and above is a plus)
- Experience with MS Office (mostly Excel)
- Upbeat and energetic; solid problem solving skills
- Organisation & robust communication with the customer and back to the business
- Ability to self-drive and multitask, your role may vary day to day as well as strong team working skills working across member services and within memberships teams
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or a fast growing tech company
- Experience using Looker and/or Zendesk
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with membership programmes
- Background working in a customer services support function
- Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage and optimisation.
With over 200,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in. With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
About the Perks
We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone.