Product Оwner – Customer Success
As a Product Owner for customer experience at Tide you will take ownership of the tools that our teams use to provide excellent service to our members and create a comprehensive strategy of how we should develop such functionality. You will work directly with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders to design the best way forward and to suggest improvements as you become a champion for both our agents and our members to ensure that we deliver top in class support.
You’ll be data-driven, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving our paid products. This role is essential in helping Tide deliver value to our members and driving excellent member experience, and is a critical role within the Member Operations team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in new product development process and ensure products are designed right from day 1 from a member service perspective
- Own Tide back-office tools and assist business areas to develop their own functionality within it
- Help build our product backlog so that development team accepts and delivers product/sprint
- Contribute to developing servicing processes for all core products across multiple markets
- Demonstrable experience in working within and running agile environments
- Takes part in the testing and validation of new functionalities, ensuring we are delivering products people need and what.
- Creates and maintains end to end process/product flow diagrams, and ensure all process steps are well documented
- Work closely with legal, compliance, payments, finance,technical team, ux designers, developers and other product owners, to continuously optimise processes and innovate within an agile environment
- Have a good eye for user experience in a SaaS products in order to help us deliver a smooth customer experience.
- Represent and contribute to our company’s values of data-driven, members first efficiency, One Team.
- Own third party relationship with servicing tools providers
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years experience in developing highly successful and innovative consumer internet products.
- You have experience with servicing tools is a highly desirable a must (CS Tools like Zendesk, Pega, ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc)
- You have strong technical skills and self reliant in extracting, cleaning and analysing data, working closely with technical teams
- You have at least 3 year experience working with Agile practices.
- You have past experience in leading integration of payment service providers at business and technical level would be an asset;
- You have experience working with API based support software and know your way around queues, forms, triggers, automations and similar support functionality.
- You are hands-on attitude, delivery oriented and results driven, with a pragmatic implementation focus;
- You should be fluent in English
- You are aware of full software development life cycle
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Flexible work culture
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical insurance and company provided dental support plan
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the offices
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.