Product Analytics Lead
As a Senior Product Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working with our product teams in order to help us understand which of our features are most loved by our customers, what makes customers stay with Tide and how can we get even more customers to use our features.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics Teams
- Excellent SQL Proficiency – You’re good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you're working with
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in demonstrating the value of data to a non-technical audience
- Experience in using data for product analytics, such as working with event data in order to set up funnels and create retention curves.
- Basic understanding of statistics, such as AB testing
- Strong data visualisation skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar
- You can communicate your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re a self-starter – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
With over 100,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.