Product Manager 3 – Merchant Lending
As a Product owner you’ll own lending products provided by our partners to our customers. Reporting to the Lead Product Owner managing all partner products, you’ll increase the usage of those products from existing customers, improve acquisition, retention and increase revenue for Credit as a whole. You will work with designers, engineers and data teams to deliver value to our customers and other stake holders in the business. This is a key role to increase the revenue of Tide and increase the lending flows as part of our recent BCR commitments.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing all partner lending products globally
- Work with data science, engineering and designers to achieve value for our customers
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behavior, testing hypotheses with data analysis
- Finding the most cost-efficient ways to solve problems you or our customers face and will be solution driven
- Being able to say “not now” (but not “no”), and be ruthlessly prioritizing your product roadmap against OKRs
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 5 plus years of overall experience
- You have spent at least 4 years in a product management role
- You are entrepreneurial and an expert within the SME finance space
- You have worked with engineering and/or data teams before producing value to customers
- You are analytical and organized, be able to understand complex mattersand simplify them to the customer and to your colleagues
- You have spent at least 2 years working in companies delivering value to SMEs
- You have spent at least 2 years working in a financial technology company and/or bank
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family health insurance
- 25 holidays
- We invest in your development with a 20,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.