Product Manager – III(Decisioning/ML)
As Product Manager – KYC Decisioning you will be responsible for identifying problems in our KYC process that can be solved via machine learning, prioritize these ideas and work with a team of data scientists and engineers to solve those – right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch. You Must have strong analytical skills, comfortable in working with ML models and algorithms, while being able to navigate through the nuances involved in building a ML based product. You also should be comfortable in carving out a 3-6 month roadmap and running sprints as this role demands hands-on Product Management and partly cross-functional collaboration.
Once you’ve joined, you will spend your time identifying where machine learning can help us to automate manual processes in KYC, improve the turnaround time of manual processes and help us to better detect fraud.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining both 6 months and quarterly roadmap based on the overall strategy in the area
- Leading the research, discovery, development and launch of new products to assist new to market businesses launch their company – analyzing third party vendors and making recommendations on build v buy
- Managing the operational and commercial relationship with third parties, constantly monitoring their performance
- Providing recommendations based on in-depth data analysis and clearly outline its impact on key product metrics.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Data Science, Design, and other cross functional teams to build & optimize the decision engine to be able to scale globally.
- Producing high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritizing and managing the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Improving product documentation & training Product Managers
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Flexible working options
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 4+ years building ML products (ideally within financial services)
- You have a deep understanding of managing technical products with a background in data
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Manager or Product Lead (products where the customer is retail or small business – as opposed to internal-facing tools)
- You’re organized, pragmatic and capable of leading cross functional teams or managing large scale enterprise products.
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting a/b testing and BI tools
- You’re a self-starter who can work comfortably in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch with minimal guidance.
- You have significant experience working with varied stakeholders
- You’ve experience building global KYC solutions or have built ML based capabilities for global Fintech firms.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.