Department: Credit Services
You’ll be the central point of contact within the credit and cashflow team with regards to marketing. Working with product owners and the VP of Credit, you’ll create marketing materials and content increasing acquisition of new users using credit products, both existing and new to the Tide platform.
You will be the point of contact between the credit team and engagement and acquisition teams. Representing the credit team, you will be the bridge between the business units in credit and the central marketing teams at Tide.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Planning marketing campaigns and workflows with the Credit teams
- Contributing content to the business area such as AdWords, FAQs, internal advertisements, and value proposition of products
- Working with the central marketing teams (acquisition and engagement) to improve acquisition of new customers using credit products
- Manage and make sure credit content and marketing campaigns are timely executed by the central marketing teams
- Be a point of contact for questions about our Credit products, representing the function within the company for such matters
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in a marketing role, preferably product marketing
- You’ve spent at least 2 years working in a financial technology company and/or bank
- You spent at least 2 years working in companies delivering value to SMEs
- You’ve had experience working with cashflow and/or credit products
- You’re a fast learner, able to understand new products to market and how they differ from one another
- You’re able to translate business knowledge to other employees, namely central marketing departments. Furthermore, you’re able to translate the value proposition of products to SMEs (our customers)
- You’re thriving with autonomy and be able to plan ahead and execute well at the same time
- You’re solution driven, finding the most cost-efficient ways to solve problems you or our customers face
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.