Product Marketing Manager – Credit
As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll be a seasoned product marketing professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with proven project management and relationship-building ability. You will thrive on autonomy, being able to plan ahead and execute at the same time, and will bring a good working knowledge of product marketing tools and analytical techniques.
You will be the central point of contact between the Credit team and the marketing teams, both in terms of engagement and acquisition. Working with product owners, designers and the VP of Credit, you’ll create marketing materials and content increasing acquisition of new users using Credit products, both existing and new to the Tide platform.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Planning product marketing campaigns. Build and maintain a knowledge of the value propositions and market context/competition in the Credit area. Perform analysis to size marketing opportunities and determine marketing targets, and to assess future market and positioning opportunities. Work with marketing teams to support the definition of marketing campaigns for groups of products or entire topics, and ensure the effective prioritisation of product marketing campaigns by marketing teams.
- Preparing product marketing material. Create and maintain customer facing functionality material, synthesising product value proposition into clear written communication materials and training materials for customer-facing teams
- Project management and execution. Take accountability for the delivery of growth targets and execution of product marketing campaigns, driving corrective actions independently. Support timely execution of product marketing campaigns and go to market processes, working with marketing teams (both internally and those of partners). Support definition of best practices and contribute to ways of working between product, marketing and other stakeholders
- Stakeholder management and communication. Act as a point of contact between business area and marketing teams (both internally and those of partners). Coordinate activity and foster collaboration with teams outside of direct control, both in customer-facing teams and supporting functions.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in a marketing role, preferably product marketing
- You’ve spent at least 2 years working in a financial technology company and/or bank
- You spent at least 2 years working in companies delivering value to SMEs
- You’ve had experience working with cashflow and/or credit products
- You are a fast learner, able to understand new products to market and how they differ from one another
- You are able to translate business knowledge to other employees, namely central marketing departments. Furthermore, you’ll be able to translate the value proposition of products to SMEs (our customers)
- You’ll thrive with autonomy and be able to plan ahead and execute well at the same time
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.