Product Operations & Analytics Manager – Payments
We’re looking for a data-driven Operations Manager, ideally with experience in Consulting, Operations, Finance, or Technology. In this role you’ll become a key member of Tide’s Payments Operations team, working with teams from across the company – including member support, financial crime, finance, tech, and product – as well as with our suppliers and Tide Members.
Some of the things you will be doing
- Building Operations for the Payments stream in India. You will play a key role in Tide’s expansion!
- Defining new processes, and improving existing ones
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of existing processes and taking required actions where necessary
- Managing project and program:
- Owning and delivering non-technical projects (spanning commercial and operational topics)
- Supporting Product Owners to manage cross functional technical projects
- Being the point of contact for our member support team
- Maintaining KPIs and SLAs, both internally and by partners to make sure the payments team is performing at the highest level
You'll be good fit if:
- You have at least three years of work experience working in finance, consulting, technology or operations
- You are competent with using SQL and Excel
- You are organised – can deliver complex projects spanning multiple work streams and functional areas
- You are responsible – we need to be able to trust you to own projects with minimal oversight, but to bring in help when needed
- You are proactive – you’ll need to enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes and always be on the hunt for the next problem that needs to be fixed!
- You have to strong attention to detail – you need a sixth sense for when things don’t look right and the conviction to investigate whether it’s a larger problem!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – you’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management and working with providers to get to the bottom of problems
- You are resilient – you’re willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it’s solved
- You are customer-focused and a team player
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK. To add more excitement to that, we are expanding overseas entering the Indian Market in 2021.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven and make decisions creating insight and using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Family and Personal Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, and religions. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.