Product Owner – Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Product Owner – Member Engagement at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you’ll be creating & optimising products and features that are member first & encourage increased engagement with Tide throughout a member’s life-cycle. As a result, driving revenue for the business. You will be working alongside experienced product owners and hand-in-hand with talented designers, developers and marketers, to understand the needs of small businesses and to research, build, ship and improve features. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and committed to building something different.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before, with 1-3 years’ experience
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in product research practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- The idea of building products that have never been built before excites you
The highly desirables:
- You get a kick out of monitoring the metrics of products you’ve built
- You’re willing to develop expertise and be the “go-to expert” for a particular area who can hold their own is discussions
- You’re seen as a “safe pair of hands” and can robustly work with suppliers
- You may have experience in fintech, building products for SMEs or running your own company, but this is not a necessity
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.