Product Owner – Onboarding and Acquisition
As a Product Owner – Onboarding and Conversion you’ll own the Tide onboarding experience and all associated third party integrations. You’ll be data driven, forward thinking and dedicated to continuously improving the journey to create a market leading experience for our members. This role is essential in helping Tide continue to grow and acquire members at a phenomenal rate.
You will be entrepreneurial and have expert knowledge in customer acquisition. You’ll also have the experience to independently lead the development and launch of new features, regulatory requirements and third party integrations.
You’ll have a deep understanding of consumers and the ability to conceptualise new products based on primary consumer needs. You will be able to build a case for commercial viability and subsequently drive product development with the Technology team.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the product vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning and optimising the onboarding experience across our platforms (Web, iOS and Android)
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the experience
- Leading the implementation of mandatory regulatory requirements in the onboarding process
- Managing the delivery of new features and requirements from other teams to enhance the onboarding experience
- Working with our Operations team to manage the relationship with our third parties
- Acting as the “go to person” for the topic, building knowledge on industry developments, competitive position and regulatory changes
- Playing a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Owner (products where the customer is retail or small business – as opposed to internal-facing tools)
- You’ve spent at least three years in consulting, product, a start-up, or other function where the core of the business was a technical product
- You have experience in growth and acquisition
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have practical agile product development experience
- Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- Experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting a/b testing and BI tools
- Experience in growth and acquisition marketing and / or product marketing
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.