Recruitment Assistant (6-month contract)
Department: People & Culture
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will be assisting our awesome Talent Acquisition team with varied activities such as sourcing and creating a pipeline with suitable profiles by using varied channels and techniques (we’ll be happy to share some tricks and exchange experience and ideas). We’re a small cross-functional team, so you’ll also get the chance to join our employer branding efforts and other cool initiatives that we’re driving.
This is a full-time role, with a fixed 6 months long labor contract and the opportunity for flexible to some extent working hours.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Creating a sourcing strategy along with our experienced Talent Partners and proactively approaching candidates based in and outside of Bulgaria
- Acting as Tide’s culture keeper. As a part of the team, you will ensure we are reaching out to the right talent in order to drive Tide’s success (we care about quality over quantity)
- Assisting us in creating new recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Supporting our TA team in varied employer branding and other coordination activities
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are passionate about recruitment, especially tech one
- You have 6+ months of experience in recruitment (preferably IT) and are familiar with sourcing techniques
- You’re open to do international sourcing and reach out to candidates outside of Bulgaria
- You prefer to work in an autonomous, self-starter environment. No micro-managers here!
- You are an all-round super service-minded person who will thrive in a dynamic scale-up
- You have very good command of spoken and written English
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, Sofia, and Hyderabad where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What you’ll get in return:
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual holiday
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.