Research Operations Associate
Department: Design, UX & Brand
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a bright, talented Research Operations Associate who is passionate about customer experience and can enable Tide’s User Research team to frame, evangelise and facilitate world-class research that delivers impactful insights to inform this.
You’ll be joining a fresh, growing Research team (currently 4 researchers) that works alongside Design and enables great products for Tide customers. This means you’ll be able to make an impact from day one! The focus of this role will be to enable our research team to do great research without limitation or distraction.
As a Research Ops Associate:
- You’ll be responsible for our research participant management from end to end. Including: Finding, Recruiting, Screening, Scheduling, Chasing (to reduce no shows) and Compensating.
- You’ll lead our governance of research. You will be the POC for all research requests landing with the team: Helping to establish types of research needed, Volumes of participants and timelines. You will be the gatekeeper of all PI within research and be the driver of standards around: Privacy, Comms and Insights.
- You’ll explore ways improve research insights: to make research discoverable and accessible to everyone at Tide.
- You’ll own our research tooling practices: Software use, Research / Repository / Analytics tooling, Managing licenses and access, Reporting / tracking / resolving tooling issues.
- You’ll be enabling our reseach team to spend more of their time on quality research and be the first line of support for the research team.
What makes you a great fit:
- You believe in Tide’s mission.
- You enjoy simplifying the complex.
- You enjoy end to end ownership of problems and are solutions oriented.
- You are an open communicator, Able to accept and deliver feedback.
- You leave no stone unturned in your quest for delivery.
- You have good understanding of research practices and the effect research has on design & development environments.
- You have hands on experience of conducting research, Both remote and in person. (Optional)
- You are familiar with the regulatory governance that both research and fintech operate within.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working:
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone:
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.