Department: Member Engagement Marketing
As a Retention Agent at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
You will be managing the end of the customer lifecycle, ensuring the process is followed to retain and reactivate Tide members whilst directly reporting to the CRM Manager, and part of the Member Engagement team. You will be actively calling members to engage and educate them on our latest features. In a data-driven manner part of your duties will be around creating regular reports and looking at ways to improve and upgrade the overall process (we would rely on your insights and expertise as well).
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
- Confident on the phone with members and having decent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Very good verbal and written English (with EF Set 50 minimum; any certificate for B2 level and above is a plus)
- Strong organisational and skills and ability to prioritise and manage tasks
- Ability to understand and identify problems to support members, whilst looping back to the wider team
- Supporting the wider member engagement team with adhoc tasks
- Confident to work individually, and as part of a team
- You will be incredibly self-motivated and conscientious, aiming at making a real difference to the business
- Ability to be able to listen, learn and adapt to feedback
The highly desirables:
- Previous Financial services telesales experience is a plus (but not essential), with a track record of achieving targets
- Some knowledge of Compliance, KYC, AML and associated regulations
- Previous experience working with a Fintech or digital bank
- Experience of using Zendesk
With over 200,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in. With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
About the Perks
We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office (when we're back there)
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone.