As a Retention Agent you will play a key role in helping Tide retain paid plan members who may be planning to close or downgrade their account, contributing to the growth of our member base and membership revenue targets. As part of the Member Engagement Marketing team, you will speak to members directly to identify common reasons they are looking to change or close their accounts and will design, offer and measure effective mitigations to retain these members as paid plan members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be speaking with our paid plan members to understand the reasons they want to either leave Tide or move to a free Tide plan and will communicate effectively to incentivise members to remain on paid plans
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you – you’ll track and highlight areas that can be improved to reduce future downgrades or account closures
- You will use strong problem-solving skills to find innovative ways to solve issues to encourage members to continue their membership
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira or similar tools to track member contacts and will be constantly looking for ways to improve how we use these tools to optimise the member experience.
- You will drive test & learn activities to optimise retention of at-risk members as well as those actively requesting to close or downgrade
- You have really strong organisational skills, juggling priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience
- You are proactive, owning issues until their conclusion
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ll love talking to people and have a confident and empathetic nature and a passion for solving members’ problems.
- You have a hands-on attitude, are delivery-oriented and results-driven, with a pragmatic implementation focus.
- You have worked with customer ticketing systems such as Zendesk, including advanced features such as automation, triggers, and macros.
- You have experience with Looker or other data analysis platforms and solid reporting skills
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are familiar with or have experience with KYC/GDPR compliance
- You have a curious nature and impeccable attention to detail
- You have worked in finance, consulting, or technology
- You’re logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analysing and start acting
- You’re customer-focused and a team player
- You relish working in a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.