Retention CRM Manager
As a data-driven CRM Manager, you’ll be working on retaining our members through effective churn-prevention marketing, maximising member lifetime value and optimizing the overall member experience. As part of the Engagement Marketing team, you’ll use data & analytics to develop a test & learn plan to target our members with the right content at the right time, building segmentation and messaging strategies based on lifecycle, member behavior, product uptake and more.
You will help develop the engagement marketing CRM strategy, working closely with product, content, BI and other Marketing team members. You will work in a team of passionate marketers dedicated to collaboration, innovation and ownership, with a central focus on helping our members save time and money, so they can get back to doing what they love.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building and optimizing key retention campaigns and customer journeys including positive habit-building communications, plan benefit workflows, and unpaid fee reminders.
- Developing and managing a CRM test-and-learn pipeline across multiple channels including in-app, web, email & SMS.
- Managing retention CRM end-to-end, including ideation, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Analyzing campaigns and customer journeys and reporting out to stakeholders on trends and recommendations.
- Analytically using data to define, build and maintain segments.
- Building and maintaining reporting dashboards to track CRM performance.
- Developing and implementing new CRM automation and personalization solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the Engagement Marketing team as well as a number of other cross-business stakeholders.
- Driving initiatives forward with high levels of autonomy, sharing results and recommendations effectively.
- Continuously look for optimizations and new ideas to develop engagement marketing opportunities.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 5 yrs of expertise in end-to-end CRM retention marketing management across a number of sub-products and business units.
- You’ve developed and delivered CRM strategies, demonstrating proven results against targets.
- You have hands-on experience with CRM platforms e.g. Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, and an understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have experience handling large amounts of data from different sources using BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau, and experience turning this data into strategic insights.
- You have experience in segmentation and targeting.
- You have A/B and MVT testing experience.
- You have strong communication and reporting skills and are able to work well in partnership with technical and non-technical team members.
- You have outstanding Excel skills as well as experience with business reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) – you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet and reporting problems.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- You have experience working in a subscription and/or app-based business.
- You are hands-on, delivery oriented, and results-driven, with a pragmatic implementation style.
- You may have worked in start-ups, finance services or tech space.
- You have a curious nature, good organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.