Retention CRM Manager
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a data-driven CRM Manager, you’ll be working on retaining our members through effective habit forming and churn-prevention marketing, maximising member lifetime value and optimising the overall member experience. As part of the Retention Marketing team, you’ll use data & analytics to develop a test & learn plan to target our members with the right content at the right time, building segmentation and messaging strategies based on lifecycle, member behaviour, product uptake and more.
You will help develop the retention marketing CRM strategy, working closely with product, content, BI and other Marketing team members. You will work in a team of passionate marketers dedicated to collaboration, innovation and ownership, with a central focus on helping our members save time and money, so they can get back to doing what they love.
As a Retenton CRM Manager you'll be:
- Building and optimising key retention campaigns and customer journeys including positive habit-building communications, plan benefit workflows, and reactivation of inactive members.
- Developing and managing a CRM test-and-learn pipeline across multiple channels including in-app, web, social media, email & SMS.
- Managing retention CRM end-to-end, including ideation, execution, analysis and optimisation.
- Analysing campaigns and customer journeys and reporting out to stakeholders on trends and recommendations.
- Analytically using data to define, build and maintain segments.
- Building and maintaining reporting dashboards to track CRM performance.
- Developing and implementing new CRM automation and personalisation solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the Engagement Marketing team as well as a number of other cross-business stakeholders.
- Driving initiatives forward with high levels of autonomy, sharing results and recommendations effectively.
- Continuously look for optimisations and new ideas to develop retention marketing opportunities.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have c. 5 yrs of expertise in end-to-end CRM/ retention marketing management across a number of sub-products and business units.
- You’ve developed and delivered CRM strategies, demonstrating proven results against targets.
- You have hands-on experience with CRM platforms e.g. Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, and an understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have experience handling large amounts of data from different sources using BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau, and experience turning this data into strategic insights.
- You have experience in segmentation and targeting.
- You have A/B and MVT testing experience.
- You have strong communication and reporting skills and are able to work well in partnership with technical and non-technical team members.
- You have outstanding Excel skills as well as experience with business reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) – you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet and reporting problems.
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- You have experience working in a subscription and/or app-based business.
- You are hands-on, delivery oriented, and results-driven, with a pragmatic implementation style.
- You may have worked in start-ups, finance services or tech space.
- You have a curious nature, good organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.