As a Retention Specialist, you’ll be entrepreneurial, target oriented and passionate about helping small businesses. Working in a fast paced, ever changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money. You’ll be target focused and confident at handling objections to achieve your revenue goals. You’ll also have an excellent telephone manner, will be outgoing and thrive working in a close-knit team. You’ll possess excellent commercial awareness, constantly seeking new opportunities to generate revenue.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for calling potential members who have expressed an interest in joining Tide but have not signed up
- You’ll be calling potential members that have downloaded the Tide app but sometimes, as life gets in the way, they have not signed up. Your job is to chase them.
- You will walk these potential members through our signup process, answer their questions and use your persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best and convert them into full fledged Tide Members!
- In doing this, you’ll work with the KYC team to ensure that the members have provided all the correct documentation and will troubleshoot any issues that come their way. For this reason, you’ll need to be technically minded.
- You’ll call our existing members – build rapport with them, understand their businesses and will upsell relevant products or services to help them thrive
- You’ll work cross functionally with other departments to understand upcoming product launches and ensure that you can pitch these to our members
- You’ll source your own leads that you identify as having potential to generate revenue
- You’ll get to know these leads/prospective members, and how their businesses plan to operate and will recommend relevant products and services to help them thrive
- You’ll spend time coaching them through the setup process, and will support wherever needed; giving them a 5* service as you welcome them to Tide
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- You have previous financial services telesales experience, and success working towards a revenue target
- You have experience using Zendesk
- You feel comfortable working in a fast paced, quickly changing environment that is incredibly target oriented
- You have an excellent telephone manner and objection handling skills
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You are confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- You are Incredibly self motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You are comfortable up taking ad-hoc tasks to support other business areas, such as the KYC Analyst team or Member Support
- You possess some knowledge of Compliance, KYC, AML and associated regulations
- You have the ability to listen, learn and adapt to feedback and love working in a close-knit team
- You are data driven, comfortable analysing data and acting on it to improve conversion rates
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.