Sales / Onboarding Support Specialist
Department: Member Services
Employment Type: Temporary
As an Onboarding Support Specialist at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for calling potential members who have expressed an interest in joining Tide but have not signed up. Why? Tide is growing, and with that comes a high level of interest. So much so that there’s not enough time to convert each interest into a new Tide member – so this is where you come in!
The leads will be potential members that have downloaded the Tide app but sometimes, as life gets in the way, they have not signed up. Your job is to chase them. You will talk these potential members through our signup process, answer their questions and use your persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best and convert them into full fledged Tide Members!
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Be confident, outgoing and enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
- Previous Financial services telesales experience and a track record of achieving revenue targets
- Be able to articulate the onboarding requirements depending on the nature of business efficiently within a limited time frame.
- Adhoc tasks helping the KYC Analyst Team on occasions
- You will be incredibly self motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- Ability to be able to listen, learn and adapt to feedback
The highly desirables:
- Some knowledge of Compliance, KYC, AML and associated regulations
- Previous experience working with a Fintech or digital bank
- Experience of using Zendesk and Predictive (or power) dialer
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.