Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
As a part of the Risk and Compliance team, you will help take our risk controls and procedures to the next level. Drive the design and delivery of a range of Credit Risk projects, including analytics, reporting, portfolio management and automating processes. Own the analysis of credit risk data, identify trends and develop an in-depth understanding of credit portfolios. Monitor compliance with the credit products’ risk appetite and portfolio performance. Forecast credit products portfolio performance and Create monitoring dashboards and presentations for senior management, credit committees and auditors. Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set, constantly identifying opportunities to enhance processes/procedures and adopt new tools/technologies and Develop partnerships with the 1LoD, 2LoD and 3LoD stakeholders.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and independently overseeing the risks related to credit product portfolios (i.e. credit, conduct, fraud risks)
- Designing procedures to monitor the performance of credit product portfolios
- Assessing new products/features, understanding the credit portfolios’ behavior through data analysis and partnering with 1LoD to identify/manage credit risk through the product life cycle
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Flexible working options
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Credit Risk role, ideally in Fintech or within financial institutions in a retail, small business lending or commercial banking risk area
- Expertise in credit risk management for revolving / non revolving products (e.g. lines of credit, term loans)
- Work experience in an credit risk environment with automated processes and data driven decisioning tools/culture
- Strong analytical skills
- Worked in cross-functional projects and credit portfolio reporting
- Proficiency with one or more database querying tools (SQL, R, Python)
- Proficiency with analytical tools and visualization software (e.g., Excel, Tableau, Looker)
- Attention to detail and quality of the deliverables and a growth mindset
- Decision systems experience would also be beneficial – FICO Origination Manager Decision Module, FICO Triad Customer Manager, etc.
- University degree in business, financial engineering, engineering, statistics or any other quantitative discipline (desirable)
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.