Senior CRM Manager
As our Senior CRM Manager, you’ll take the ‘Big picture’ and break it down to define the required actions to deliver an ambitious growth plan.
You’ll own the campaign strategy and planning process while enabling and motivating your team to deliver a first class automation and personalisation programme. This will incorporate multiple marketing channels and touchpoints, with the end goal to engage and nurture our members so they convert to one of our Paid subscription Plans.
You’ll manage an experienced team of 2 with a passion, and established track record, for testing and delivering their KPIs. We are a highly capable team who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Enabling your team by setting clear direction and clearing any roadblocks that may occur.
- Providing coaching and direction, and taking pride in supporting your team in their development.
- Setting the campaign strategy across multiple Tide subscription products and communication channels.
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting on Tide subscription plan KPIs and campaign performance to Tide senior management and wider stakeholders.
- Supporting the team with building, executing and optimising campaign workflows.
- Define a full testing and personalisation roadmap for Tide subscription based plans.
- Support finance forecasting across Tide’s strategic modes of discovery.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and support strategic thinking across Accession marketing, Engagement marketing, Marketing Analytics, Finance and Product development.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail-making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a passion for marketing in a scale-up environment, and have 7+ yrs of relevant experience
- You’ve previously coached and developed a high performing team
- You’ve have a proven track record of using targeting, automation and personalisation across multiple marketing channels to deliver significant upweights in performance.
- You love data, and are happy to monitor, analyse and report on overall product performance against multiple KPIs, campaign inputs, and industry benchmarks to ensure the overall programme meets (and exceeds!) business objectives
- You have excellent communication skills – you can talk to technical and non-technical colleagues, across all levels of the business, and are able to pitch the message differently, and clearly, to all.
- You are well organised with a passion for speed and efficiency.
- You love to take the initiative and are comfortable taking measured risks.
- You love a big challenge – especially for your targets.
- You use data and evidence above your opinion.
- You are able to adapt quickly and efficiently to changing priorities, while supporting your own team and the wider Team….you are happy to work as part of “One Team” at Tide
- You can pre-empt issues and minimise issues as well as clarifying ambiguity to enable your team to work effectively
- You can place trust in others to deliver while maintaining being on point to ensure the detail is delivered for our members.
- Experience of Financial Services or subscription propositions are beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using the Iterable Marketing platform is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using the Looker reporting suite is beneficial but not essential.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.