Senior Data Analyst
Department: Data Science
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Senior Data Analyst at Tide you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working with our CRM team to help them find new offerings to differentiated customer segments. You will help them set up experiments and to evaluate the results of their campaigns. You will work closely with the decision makers of the CRM team in order to help them set the strategy.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics Teams
- Excellent SQL Proficiency – You’re good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you’re working with
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in demonstrating the value of data to a non-technical audience
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Strong data visualisation skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar
- You can communicate your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re a self-starter – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with CRM and mailing systems
- Experience in using data for commercial use such as LTV analysis or KPI benchmarking
- Experience in setting up experiments and evaluating them
- Experience with NPS and reviews collection, analysis and distribution
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 150,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real-world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees, and innovative features, we thrive on making data-driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.