Senior Data Analyst – Marketing
As a Senior Data Analyst, you’ll be working closely with our Marketing teams to help them find opportunities to drive growth of new members and engagement of existing members across our channels. You will act as a data advocate and coach the wider business in our mission to become a truly data-driven company and drive tangible value through campaign specific insights and a deep understanding of our member base.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale up; we’d love to hear from you.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Using your knowledge of digital marketing to find opportunities to improve the efficiency of our marketing and drive growth.
- Improving and maintaining our internal multi touch attribution model.
- Developing experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing incremental impact of campaigns.
- Drive understanding of key member lifecycle stages and how we can drive engagement using data.
- Developing SQL and Python code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems.
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Communicate analysis, relevant trends and campaign performances (including SLA’s & KPI’s) to internal as well as external stakeholders and across the business.
- Provide actionable recommendations that can translate to direct value for Tide.
- Presenting data in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, using visualization tools (Looker).
- You will be working with Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Fivetran, AWS, git and Looker.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives; forming broad questions into defined solutions to drive value.
- You have proven experience in supporting Digital marketing/Growth or Customer Insight teams and assessing the impact and performance of core channels (Facebook, PPC, SEO etc.).
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making.
- You have a high level of SQL proficiency and can quickly get to grips with new data sets.
- You are very comfortable with concepts related to attribution and incementality and can articulate these to a breadth of stakeholders; both technical and non-technical.
- You have a solid grounding in statistics and experimentation methodologies.
- You have some proficiency in Python and/or R.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your professional development with 20,000INR for L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean