Senior IT Engineer (System/Infra)
The main purpose of the role is to implement, administer and maintain all IT Infrastructure related technologies within Tide, also providing 3rd line support functions to the Service Desk and Support Teams. You'll utilize a full range of organisational and interpersonal skills to help keep our teams on track, execute specific design initiatives intended to grow team culture, industry expertise, and team impact. You'll have an opportunity to work with cross-functional teams as you establish great ways of working together. Tide is a daily part of the lives of more than 400,000 members and business owners already, and your work here will help shape the way that members interact with their finances, to help them grow, and give them time back to do what they love.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside experienced product professionals, and hand-in-hand with product designers, developers, data scientists, product owners, and UX research to build, ship and create a world-class SME financial platform.
We're keen to ensure we're creating a financial platform that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Deliver projects within the Corporate IT and Infrastructure space, implementing new technologies, improving existing practices, integrating the multiples of SaaS applications with Tide systems
- Provide 3rd line systems and application level support to end users
- Analyze problems, answer questions and provide training on IT Systems
- Implement automation and integration of security best practices in to relating to the IT Infrastructure, by developing tools and code where out of the box isn’t available
- Implement automation of periodic maintenance tasks relating to the IT Infrastructure and systems in conjunction with the wider Infrastructure team
- Identify, test, and implement workarounds for reported issues
- Provide project updates for assigned project deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented projects and work within an ITIL focussed environment.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting network related issues.
- Identify and automate mundane tasks.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have strong problem solving abilities
- You have strong working experience on Mobile Device Management tools (Specifically on Jamf/kandji and Intune/Endpoint Manager ) OR You have significant experience on optimising and managing Atlassian Suite Products
- Experience or knowledge based around next gen security tooling defined around zero trust security model.
- Understand Backup technologies
- Experience with Okta, implementing applications and automating onboarding, offboarding and provisioning tasks would be a big plus
- Experience with automation flows and systems to help implement these,
- Powershell or BASH scripting experience
- Previous experience automating tasks with coding languages such as Python, Ruby or Pearl
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 40,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.