Senior / Lead – Talent Partner (Recruiter)
Department: People Team
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Talent Partner at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on all aspects of the recruitment process across our technical roles. Your day will never look the same – you’ll oversee all recruitment for our Sofia office ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use creative sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end to end process – interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. The world’s your oyster!
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- A strong background in recruitment is essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (including English) to work cross location with our teams in London
- Be accustomed to using sourcing tools such as Linked In, Stackoverflow and Twitter/Facebook.
- Be happy to get involved in running hiring meetups and attracting relevant tech and non tech groups to our space
The highly desirables:
- Having both agency and/or in-house technology recruitment experience
- Having recruited tech roles (Java, Angular, Mobile and DevOps Engineers and Architects) will be considered as a plus
- A preference to work in an autonomous, grown-up environment. No micro-managers here!
- Be a data whizz and know how to use data to drive your recruitment efforts
- An all-round super helpful person who will thrive in an already established scale up, non-corporate environment
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.