Senior MarTech Analyst
As a MarTech Anlayst at Tide, you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven. As part of our team, they’ll matter to you too. You will report directly to the Head of Analytics. You will be responsible for shaping up our Marketing Analytics, Advertising & customer data landscape. We already have some great tools and you will be responsible for making sure that we continue to invest in these integrations. Also, you will be responsible for helping us understand what are the gaps that we have and we need to resolve in the short/medium/long term.This is an extremely cross-functional role and requires a unique individual that is comfortable building relationships across the organisation but mainly with marketing, data & engineering teams.
This role will suit an individual who is keen to use their experience to implement and scale a best in class Marketing & customer platform using industry leading cloud technologies. Some key challenges will consist of supporting the growing marketing teams needs as we expand into new regions, ensuring the operational excellence of our key mar, ad, prod tech platforms and setting up processes to ensure consistency and continuity across distributed teams
Our current stack consists of Appsflyer ,Segment, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics & Adwords (GA), Heap, Iterable
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for the marketing analytics vision, strategy and roadmap to support marketing and product development focuses including CRM integrations.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product & Technology teams to define needs in support of commercial objectives and to deliver the solution.
- Supporting on business case creation for new technologies and 3rd party integrations.
- Researching, evaluating and recommending new analytics systems and suppliers
- Identifying, scoping, implementing and develop marketing automation and optimisation opportunities with industry best practices and recommendations
- Turning solutions into clearly articulated User Stories for new features and for improvements to existing features. This is based on a thorough understanding of the user needs and on feedback from customers and stakeholders.
- Orchestrating product releases and feature launches across multiple departments to verify relevant training, documentation, enablement, and internal and external communications are done effectively and successfully.
- Ensuring data collection is tracking accurately across a variety of tools/platforms
- Overseeing correct set up of all ad tech platforms and not limited to adservers and Programmatic platforms
- Supporting Data teams in understanding and utilising Data Sources. Certain products and sources are complex and nuanced in how they structure/provide data and the commercial effects of data modelling can have considerable impact. You'll be at the centre of decision-making, advising teams on what to use and how
- Owning and drive tracking parity with advertising platforms and Single source of truth amongst all platforms
- Being aware & implementing solutions to fast changing external actions ie ios14 , cookies changes
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- We invest in your development with a 40,000 professional L&D budget per year
- 25 Days annual paid leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have professional experience setting up end-to-end Marketing Automation data flows
- You have deep domain knowledge of the MarTech landscape and ability to apply this knowledge to empower marketers. Experience with B2B Martech implementation is a strong plus.
- You have project delivery experience with MarTech, lead management, or demand generation operations (e.g. integrating new 3rd party tools, migrating CRM, etc.)
- You have experience working with customer data platforms, tag management platforms, data management platforms, cloud computing platforms (especially for data warehousing and ETL),Holistic understanding of existing and upcoming MarTech solutions/platforms and how they connect into the broader marketing technology landscape.
- You have experience with Python or other scripting languages
- You have experience in in ad tech, with a strong focus on cross device and omnichannel consumer experience
- You have extensive experience in paid and owned media platform integrations and strong understanding of how regulations like CCPA and GDPR are impacting these marketing channels
- You have experience implementing Google Analytics and Marketing Tags on websites using a tag manager (such as GTM, Ensighten or Tealium). Knowledge of Firebase and Appsflyer is also beneficial.
- You have hands on experience working with ad platforms and their APIs ie Google API, Facebook conversion API
- You have experience working with native apps & website
Nice to have
- Experience implementing product analytics tooling such as Segment, Heap, Mixpanel, amplitude
- Experience supporting attribution modeling or/and media mix modelling (MMM), specially on data collection
- Experience with customer experience analytics platforms, web analytics tools, data visualisation platforms and customer feedback platforms
- Marketing Automation tools like Eloqua, Pardot or Marketo.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.