Senior Onboarding Analyst
As a subject matter expert, you will support the team in achieving the set goals in accordance with the rules and procedures of the organisation. To accomplish the necessary objectives, you will need to work with many teams and handle a variety of stakeholders. Help create the team's essential procedures and policies. Additionally, you will also be responsible for handling customer interactions and achieving individual targets.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Calling potential members who have expressed an interest in availing of Tide services but have not signed up
- Calling potential members that have downloaded the Tide app but sometimes, as life gets in the way, they have not signed up. Your job is to chase them.
- Offering advice on all aspects of sales operations, acting as a mentor, and adding specialist knowledge
- Walking these potential members through our signup process (including KYC requirements) answering their questions and using your persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best and convert them into full-fledged Tide Members!
- Sourcing your own leads that you identify as having the potential to generate revenue
- Spending time coaching the team through the setup process, and will support them wherever needed
- Managing external stakeholders (e.g., potential and existing members etc.) and internal stakeholders (e.g., KYC team, Member support team etc.)
- Working a shared shift pattern as and when required
- Willing to work weekends as and when required
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have previous financial services telesales experience (preferably in the SME domain), and success working towards a revenue target
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly changing and a target driven environment
- You have an excellent telephone manner and objection handling skills
- You are confident, outgoing and enthusiastic
- You are Incredibly self-motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference in the business
- You are a quick learner, explorer, mentor, multitasker and flexible with your work profile and should be comfortable taking ad-hoc tasks to support other business areas
- You have knowledge of the Banking/Fintech sector
- You can listen, learn and adapt to feedback and love working in a close-knit team
- You are data-driven, and will always put the member’s needs first
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to communicate with the clients and company stakeholders
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services e.g. Banking sector and Fintech
- You have a Graduate Degree (MBA preferred) and want to make a career in sales
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.