Senior Operations Manager
Department: Member Support
- Managing initiatives that focus on new projects and process optimisations
- Performing forecasting, ops budgeting, headcount planning and market analysis to develop competitive intelligence strategy
- Coordinating internal team meetings to discuss roles, scope of work and schedule for the project
- Leading the roadmap of enhancements to drive continuity, reduce risk and enable new capabilities
- Identifying opportunities for automation and system improvements
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilising industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- You have proven ability to solve problems creatively
- You have demonstrated ability in multi- project management
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have research and analytical abilities
- You have excellent presentation skills and a proficiency in developing MIS and Data Analytics
- You have familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- You are experienced in project management and have leadership skills
- You have a project Management Certification
- You should have a B.Tech and MBA Degree from a Tier-A business school
- You have experience within the Fintech sector
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.