Senior Partnerships Manager (Interim)
Employment Type: Contract
As a Senior Partnerships Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on Partnerships which are a crucial part of Tide’s go-to-market strategy! We are building a partnership program with accountants that is unparalleled in the business banking space. This means establishing a large network of relationships that open up go-to-market opportunities, strengthen our value proposition, and enhance the offerings of our partners.
We’ve achieved significant traction so far, with hundreds of partner accountants driving our member acquisition. We are now looking for a candidate to help take our partnership strategy to the next level. The responsibility of the successful candidate will be to grow and extend our partnership program, driving engagement and satisfaction with our partners. This is a unique opportunity for a sales-minded individual to shape a sales function within a fast growing fintech.
- Contribute to strategy to 2-3x the acquisition performance of the Partnerships channel – both in traditional accounting partnerships, and large collaborations with other B2B service providers through deep integrated experiences
- Develop new marketing initiatives for partners (including content and outreach strategy)
- Onboard large partners onto the Tide partner program, building lasting personal relationships with them
- Attend selected industry-events that are likely to yield the most partners and provide visibility
- Identify ways we can improve operations for our partners program wherever possible, always seeking to automate processes
- Work collaboratively with Tide’s Product, Marketing, and Community teams
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years experience or similar in consulting, a start-up, or other sales function
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, you know how to multi-task and get things done
- A highly-structured individual who can summarise and simplify customer problems / business challenges
- An innate ability to listen and identify what other people find important
- Ability to remain calm under pressure – patient, empathetic and with a positive mindset
The highly desirables:
- Humble and genuine, a real team player with genuine work ethic.
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way
- An appetite to develop a deep understanding of Tide’s product and partner accountants
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.