Senior PPC Manager
As our Senior PPC Manager, you’ll be an experienced and self-driven digital marketer who knows how to drive and scale large volumes of B2B acquisition and has experience working with multi-million budgets. We’re looking for a world-class Paid Search expert who also has the resources and/or willing to learn and own other channels too. You’ll be a collaborative and tenacious individual who can work closely with Product Owners & Product Marketers, Data & Engineering stakeholders and more. You’ll be passionate about Fintech, Apps, Growth and using whatever channels & strategies you can utilise to bring high-quality, converting traffic to the organisation. There will be the opportunity to manage and grow a small team of PPC executives also.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Building, optimising and scaling Google & Bing Search campaigns that perform from a volume, quality and cost-efficiency perspective.
- Managing a small team of PPC executives, managing their workload and providing them with coaching & growth opportunities
- Being responsible for maintaining large budgets and accountable for rapidly scaling targets
- Using your expertise in the Google ecosystem & beyond to provide detailed, ambitious channel roadmaps that will sustain long-term growth.
- Working with the marketing team to enhance our understanding and deployment of digital channels across the business.
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to provide real, scalable benefits to your channels.
- Using a rapid test-and-learn mentality, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice.
- Forecasting & reporting performance, using an analytical mindset to help inform and develop the target market and product offering
What you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year and ability to access thousands of resources through the Learnerbly platform
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering or L&D time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Stock Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years applied experience in Paid Search and know the cutting edge-developments in that space.
- You also have 3 + years supplementary experience in another channel such as Paid Social, Display, Native, YouTube, UAC, Apple Search Ads and you’re willing and ready to learn more as needed.
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B lead acquisition.
- You have experience in driving quality traffic at scale in B2B Finance or equivalent and you want to become a real subject-matter expert in this field.
- You have experience across driving traffic to websites, mobile applications, call centres and understand how to maximise returns across all of them.
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results.
- You’re able to work seamlessly with a cross-discipline team, bringing complex marketing strategies to life with clear documentation, compelling communication and a collaborative mindset.
- Are comfortable with using data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.