Senior Product Analyst
As a Senior Digital Product Analyst you’ll work closely with the product community to spearhead product improvement through effective use of both client side & backend data. You’ll work within our Analytics team to drive effective tracking, measurement & experimentation of product funnels & features.
This role will suit an individual with experience of driving adoption of product analytics in a start up / scale up and hands of experience of proactively working with product community to improve adoption and engagement of their features . You will be working as a part of the Product squad with a functional reporting into the Lead of Product Analytics. Some key challenges will consist of working with engineers, PO to improve implementation of events & tracking. Working with distributed teams to educate and upskill them on the benefits of using product data to drive development decisions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Working in close collaboration with Product owners to reduce product churn, drive product adoption, improve and achieve target numbers and improve product awareness.
- Recommending and running A/B or multivariate tests and assess test status using statistical analysis
- Working with the Product teams to implement data collection and cleansing projects to build data structures
- Building great relationships with your team members and other analytics teams – influencing business KPIs, roadmaps and prioritisation
- Developing SQL code to interrogate our data to solve key business problems
- Proactively bringing new ideas to the table relating to business questions, analytics approaches, datasets and ways of working.
- Working with technical stakeholders on best practices in event tracking including naming conventions to ensure the right data to produce relevant product insights is collected
- Training business stakeholders of all levels on creating their own dashboards, funnels and analytics best practices using Heap & Looker. Self serve is really important here at Tide
- Working with Snowflake, dbt, Segment, G Suite, Launchdarkly, Heap , git and Looker
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working on Product Analytics for a digital product
- You have successfully deploying and managing a product analytics tool for a complex user journey (e.g. Heap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Pendo, etc.)
- You have excellent communication skills, specifically in demonstrating the value of data to a non-technical audience
- You have experience working with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc).
- You have ability to deliver product strategy and demonstration of ideas different levels of seniority (inc C-Suite)
- You have good knowledge of statistics. Experience running A/B and multivariate tests.
- You have experience setting up policies and processes and trainings in order to ensure governance of events
- You have experience of setting up and managing User event tracking tools like Segment, Snowplow and setting up funnels and creating retention curves
- You have demonstrated experience as the voice of data with product and engineering teams
- You have ability to push back, spot opportunities others may have missed and suggest alternative solutions
- You have excellent SQL Proficiency – You’re good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you're working with & support other analyst to do so
- You have strong data visualisation skills, including knowledge of self-serve tools like Looker, Tableau or similar
- You are comfortable to lead business wide initiatives that require cross team collaboration with little support
- You have ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience in B2C SAAS firm, a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working with native app(iOS & Android) integration & measurement as well of web products
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document
- Proven experience and comfort using site/app experimentation solutions, such as Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Launchdarkly or similar platforms.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.