Senior Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
As a senior-level product designer (UX/UI) at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As a senior-level product designer (UX/UI) you will work across our consumer apps, ios, android and web. You’ll work with the product and engineering teams on our ambitious and rapidly scaling products. You’ll take the design lead on a product area and work within a focused team – as well as contributing to Tide’s design systems and overall user experience. As a design team we work closely and collaboratively, everyone’s input and opinion is shared to help us all create the best work for our members.
We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Own and advance their user experience for customer insights and reporting tools that support workforce optimisation
- Collaborate with other Product Designers in elevating our standards. Participate in Design Critiques to ensure consistency across Tide products. Advocate for more efficient processes and higher standards across the UX organisation
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques including, but not limited to, prototyping and usability testing
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Think beyond how something looks to how it should achieve business goals, behave and the functional implications
- Contribute to the product design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, product owners, UX writers and developers
- Contribute to the definition scope and phasing of project timelines