Senior Product Manager – Accounts & Digital Wallet
We're looking for a brilliant Senior Product Manager to join Tide’s payments team as we build a world class payments experience and solve the most important problems for micro, small & medium enterprises. We want someone that is excited to join a rapidly growing scale up and contribute in building the Core Banking infrastructure that can be scalable across geographies. You are expected to have previous experience in integrating with banking providers for current account, savings account, sweeping account, transaction authorization engine, payment fund flows & settlement etc.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
You’ll become a core part of Tide’s Payments team. You will work directly with a development team and collaborate with your payments team members and other teams across Tide. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building a strong understanding of how Tide members send, receive and hold money, and discovering how Tide can make this simpler and more efficient for them
- Understanding of payment transaction life-cycle
- Defining the roadmap & driving the holding money, authorizing the money transfers and fund transfer flow to external entities for settlement
- Building core banking infrastructure that can be scalable across geographies
- Working alongside designers, developers and marketers to build and ship new features and improvements to existing features.
- Interacting with our partners and collaborating with internal teams to drive delivery success.
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- We invest in your development with a INR 40,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options
- Share options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’re interested in what we’re trying to build here at Tide
- You have at least 5+ years experience managing software projects from development through to shipping – ideally in a product role
- You are good in understanding of new-age banking trends & payments industry in general
- You have experience in building banking infrastructure or platform products that work as engine to the FE products offered to users
- You have experience in payments related products and technical platforms is necessary
- You have to work in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have a thrill from doing what’s required to push projects to completion – you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty removing blockers, working with suppliers, and finding ways around issues as they arise.
- You are thinking about communication and presenting reasoning in a structured manner, and know when to use data but also its limits.
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia (Bulgaria) and Hyderabad (India), where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.