Senior Product Manager – European Payments
Department: Payment Services
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
We're looking for a brilliant Senior Product Manager Banking Payments Europe to join Tide’s payments team as we build a world class payments experience and solve the most important problems for micro, small & medium enterprises. We want someone that is excited to join a rapidly growing scale up and contribute in building the Banking Infrastructure that can be scalable across Europe.
You will work directly with a development team and collaborate with your payments team members and other teams across Tide. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Defining the payment strategy which includes creation of the product roadmap to deliver scalable payment products for our members in Europe
- Owning all banking payments products for the european market across the product life cycle and across the company.
- Working closely alongside designers, developers and marketers to build and launch new products and features and improvements to existing ones.
- Steering your development teams and defining and prioritisation of the products in detail – also working on risk mitigation with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that requirements from the different stakeholders are fully understood and met within your product scope.
- Ensuring that other teams, such as risk and compliance, finance, operations are fully equipped to support new products and features pre- and post launch
- Prioritising initiatives as well as well-prepared communication to stakeholders at different levels.
- Coaching and leading more junior people to ensure they can deliver in alignment to company and business area expectations
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have at least 7 years of experience in building payment products or payment related products across the product development lifecycle from scoping to delivery
Ideally you are familiar with products around SEPA, Direct Debits and Paypal
- You love taking ownership on the products you are responsible for and have a getting things done mentality
- You feel confident on owning your own path of success in a fast-growing company
- You have a good understanding of technology, new-age banking trends & payments industry in the european market
- You have worked in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have a hands on mentality, working with suppliers, and finding ways around issues as they arise.
- You have extensively used data at every step in your last few stints to guide all your decisions making
- You are capable of managing and prioritising various products and features at different life cycle stages – considering impact on revenue and customers.
- You are managing different points of view and create clarity across the organisation by having a structured communication approach
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.