Senior Product Manager – IAM
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll own and manage Tide’s membership data strategy ensuring a flexible role, access and permission structure to suit all the different individual parties (some but not all users) involved in running a business (e.g. accountant, employee, directors, client, supplier); some of whom will support multi-business (e.g. an entrepreneur owning a number of businesses). You will also lead the development of our external member directory, which promotes networking and trade between Tide members via public company profiles (akin to a social network) as well as our internal member and user profiles. You’ll build these areas with the support of a Lead PO and lead architects.
You’ll be data-driven, forward-thinking and dedicated to continuous improvement. This role is essential in helping Tide deliver value to our members and driving revenue for the business.
You will be entrepreneurial looking to bring your expert knowledge in data models (individual user data vs business entity data) and user role driving access & permissions) to help Tide become best-in-class. Knowledge of member directories and internal profiles would be an advantage.
You’ll also have the experience to independently lead a delivery team to develop and launch new features, whilst optimising our existing suite of solutions.
You’ll have a deep understanding of the needs and related use cases of both the individual parties as well as of the businesses in this space and the ability to conceptualise new solutions based on those needs. You will be able to build a case for commercial viability and subsequently drive product development with the Technology team.
A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the product vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Defining the vision and roadmap to make Tide the most multi-user oriented banking provider
- Making sure Tide and our members get maximum benefit from the rich data we can gather on the relationships between individuals and business, from fraud detection to customer risk assessment, reduced friction in onboarding and more.
- Working with KYC and onboarding, defining how these roles, access and permissions meet regulatory and internal risk management requirements.
- Owning and optimizing our suite of existing product features that expose various functionality depending on user access type (e.g multi-user access to a single business, multi-business allowing a user to toggle between different businesses in the app).
- Optimizing and further advance the internal individual party (e.g director, shareholders) and business (member) profiles
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behavior, and testing hypotheses with data analysis to continuously improve the experience
- Leading full-stack development teams (iOS, Android, Web, Back-end) to deliver new and existing roadmap items in an agile, data-driven way
- Working closely with the Engineering domain leaders for the Member Data & Directory as well as the Identity & Access Management domains
- Covering the member data, directory & access internationally, now both for the UK as well as for India
- Leading by example: you will be hands-on, take ownership for business metrics and product KPIs and play a pivotal role in bringing all stakeholders on board
- Acting as the “go-to person” for the topic, building knowledge on industry developments, competitive position and regulatory changes
- Playing a meaningful role in Tide’s Product Community of Practice
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve shipped market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before as a Product Owner or Senior Product Owner; for a PO you would likely be at the technical end of the spectrum
- You’ve spent at least 5 years in consulting, product, a start-up, or other function where the core of the business was a technical product
- You have expert knowledge in data architecture (individual user data vs business entity data in n:m relationships)
- You are comfortable working with entity relationship diagrams and data dictionaries
- You have experience in user role, identity, access/permission management
- You have knowledge of member directories and advanced internal profiles this would be an advantage
- You have an understanding of Microservice architecture and how to build out product on top of modern service-oriented architectures
- You are Familiar with the discovery and directory technology patterns in a domain-driven design context, understanding of data models and how they apply to business outcomes
- You have ability to write stories in an agile context, strong understanding and experience of definition of ready, sprint boundaries and definition of done
- You’re a product evangelist: obsessed with the end-user, well-versed in best product research and development practices and are willing to share your knowledge with other product owners
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have practical agile product development experience
- You have Technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You have experience with data-driven segmentation, targeting a/b testing and BI tools
- You have experience in retention and engagement marketing and / or product marketing
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Family medical Insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with individual L&D
- Flexible working options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice