Senior Product Marketing Manager – Payments
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you’ll be a product marketing professional, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with an aptitude for project management and relationship-building. You will thrive on autonomy, being able to plan ahead and execute at the same time, and will have a working knowledge of product marketing tools and analytical techniques.
You will be the central point of contact between the Payment Services and Marketing teams. Working with Product Owners, Designers and the VP of Payment Services, you’ll create marketing materials and content to promote payments products, to both existing and new users on the Tide platform.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Planning product marketing campaigns. Understand the Tide payments products, their value propositions and the competition in the Payment Services area. Perform analysis on marketing opportunities and decide on customer targeting. Work with the Tide marketing teams to support marketing campaigns for Payment Services products.
- Preparing product marketing material. Create and maintain marketing materials for products and product features that synthesise the value proposition into clear written communication materials and training materials for customer-facing teams.
- Project management and execution. Take accountability for the delivery of growth targets and execution of product marketing campaigns. Support timely execution of product marketing campaigns and go to market processes, working with marketing teams (both internally and those of partners). Support definition of best practices and contribute to ways of working between product, marketing and other stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management and communication. Act as a point of contact between business area and marketing teams (both internally and those of partners). Coordinate activity and foster collaboration with teams.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years' product marketing experience.
- You have experience in and understanding of the SME space, and/or fintech.
- You have a track record of successful end-to-end product marketing campaigns: defining the value proposition, creating effective product marketing materials and ensuring successful execution with a cross-functional team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have very strong project management skills and can foster collaboration with teams outside of your direct control by building strong relationships.
- You’re well versed in product analytics, and can use data to drive decisions within product marketing campaigns.
- You’re a self-starter who doesn’t wait for instruction, and who works backwards from targets to ensure effective execution.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Hundreds of perks and discounts through Vitality Health Insurance (fitness watches, Waitrose cashback, gym membership etc.)
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join Tide
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible work from home or at the office arrangements
- Monthly team socials (we’ve had themed bingo, online cocktail making sessions, wellbeing challenges and themed virtual pub quizzes)
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.