Senior Product Marketing Manager – Savings & Investments
United Kingdom, Remote
Department: Financial Services
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
Tide is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Marketing Manager to continue to grow our Savings and Investments proposition and marketing suite. In this role, you will support and drive the building of the product strategy through the lens of a member first approach, market opportunities, customer targeting, and competitive landscape. You will work closely with product teams and channel owners to provide input into the ideation and prioritisation of the roadmap as well as owning the marketing calendar for delivery. You’ll apply commercial rigour to new features and products and ensure a seamless customer experience when launching. You’ll support the wider marketing teams with the insights, detail and messaging they need to drive awareness, conversion, adoption, and engagement.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you’ll be:
- Build and maintain value propositions and positioning. Using your knowledge of user needs, the competitive market context and ongoing user research, you will build and document value propositions for the product, and translate these into messaging frameworks for use in marketing. Ultimately you’ll hold all teams accountable to being ‘Member first’
- Marketing strategy and product marketing campaigns. You’ll own the overall marketing strategy for your product area, and work with Performance Marketing and CRM teams to execute on the strategy.
- Planning and managing quarterly commercial performance. As a product marketing manager at Tide, you’ll define marketing targets in quarterly forecasting for your product and deliver against them with support from marketing execution teams
- GTM management and execution. Co-ordinate the launch of new products and features across a matrix of stakeholders (product, ops, PR, marketing etc), creating GTM documentation and ensuring responsible parties meet their GTM deliverables. You’ll also ensure single feature launches are marketed holistically as part of one narrative proposition.
- Product roadmaps and strategy – collaborating closely with Product Managers to help inform and guide product roadmaps utilising value propositions, feedback loops from members, market research, marketing campaign performance and data driven insight.
- Product development and design – you’ll collaborate with the full product squad on ideation, and be the voice of marketing in in product design, UX, copy and connectivity chains
- Data and reporting – you’ll work with product, data and reporting teams to ensure we are tracking the right metrics and KPIs
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 5 – 7+ years of experience in Financial services Product Marketing, ideally with at least 2 years with savings and investments specific responsibility.
- You have exceptional communication and program management skills.
- You are organised and independent, a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding the landscape, trends, and product opportunities.
- You have experience defining segments and profiles to support effective targeting.
- You are very familiar with deep customer research skills and champion customer empathy.
- You have launched market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before.
- You have previous experience in working with Financial Services, B2B, SME, FinTech, SaaS, or eCommerce products.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.