Senior Risk Analyst
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
As Senior Risk Analyst at Tide you will work in the Risk and Compliance team, the second line of defence at Tide. You will be responsible for managing our third party vendors from a risk perspective, particularly Operational risk, Financial Crime risk, and Information Security risk. This includes conducting the necessary due diligence, monitoring for adherence to SLAs, working on our vendor management policy and procedures, working with our vendors on any regulatory requirements or changes. As a technology-focused business, we utilise vendors and third parties. You’ll need to identify the ones that pose the greatest risk and identify and manage the risks relating to them.
The role works closely with people across Tide including our DPO, CISO, Compliance, and the business areas that own the vendor relationships commercially, so you’ll get to collaborate with lots of Tideans.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Managing vendor risk from a 2LOD perspective
- Collaborating with our business areas, and across Risk and Compliance, to understand, identify, and manage vendor risks. This includes when new vendors are identified and want to be onboarded, and existing vendors
- Undertaking monitoring of our vendors against SLAs and contractual agreements
- Working closely with key vendors on any upcoming regulatory changes
- Conducting periodic reviews of the vendors to ensure the risks are being managed by the business owner
- Working with the business areas when onboarding new vendors
- Evolving our policies and procedures relating to vendor risk management
- Being the 2LOD expert on vendor risk, and regulatory requirements and guidance related to vendor risk management
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Have experience in the second line of defence, in an operational risk role, with a focus on vendors/third parties
- You’re open to collaboration and teamwork – you will build great relationships with stakeholders across the business to understand and manage the risks posed by the vendors in each area
- You’re great with data, particularly managing SLAs
- Have an eye for detail – you spot issues or potential risks and manage or escalate where necessary
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of risk management and the three lines of defence model, particularly operational risk, financial crime risk, and information security risk
- You’re a self-starter – you take initiative in forming processes and structure and need little supervision
- Have the ability to deal with multiple projects and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked for a Fintech and/or in a scale-up company
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion..
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.