Senior UX Researcher, Remote
Department: Design, UX & Brand
You’ll be a talented UX Researcher who is passionate about doing world-class user research. You’ll have led and conducted many end-to-end research projects and supported businesses through the insightful findings you’ve uncovered. It’s an exciting and varied role. You’ll be hands-on in research, whilst also actively growing the practice and setting standards. Working alongside product designers, content designers, you will collaborate with developers, data scientists, product owners, and VPs to help deliver a world-class financial platform for our members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Consulting on UX research topics at every level of the business
- Shaping multiple design studies for a variety of stakeholders
- Conducting hands-on research to help make informed decisions from a user perspective
- Managing multiple projects, people and the overall research lifecycle
- Delivering solid user studies that identify actionable improvements
- Collaborating with designers and product teams to give them the research they need
- Educating colleagues and peers on best practices in UX research
- Supporting all aspects of research outreach and operations
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Company stock options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least 5 years’ experience in a comparable role within an agency or in-house UX team
- You’ve conducted numerous research studies in a commercial setting to measurably improve the user experience
- You' re doing and managing great research and love hands-on involvement at all stages of the work
- You’ve knowledge on how to design world-class studies within multiple, fast-paced, agile software development projects as a hands-on practitioner and manager
- You' re methodical with an eye for detail, pragmatic in your thinking and combine hands-on experience with rigour and pace in execution
- You' re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You’ve strong communication and consulting skills that enable you to reach consensus, drive collaboration and deliver compelling research deliverables
- You’ve experience with the full range of methods and tools and are adept at working with both quantitative and qualitative data
- You' re comfortable leading discussions with senior stakeholders, can publish thought-leadership pieces and articulate research issues to a range of levels of knowledge
- You' re a passionate, patient and attentive teacher who loves mentoring and helping everyone do their best work
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.