Senior Visual Designer
Department: Design, UX & Brand
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Senior Visual Designer, will be responsible for bringing design solutions to life that adhere to marketing strategies and business goals. You demonstrate a deep understanding of consumer behaviour and a great passion for new and creative trends. You respond quickly and work efficiently to manage incoming day-to-day graphic requests to support marketing programmes.
You need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You must have experience in producing online content with an eye for detail for executing content of the highest quality standards. We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborating closely with direct feedback, and encouraging action over deliberation.
As a Senior Visual Designer you’ll be:
- Creating engaging and creative graphics that visually represent Tide and its member base of micro and small to medium enterprises
- Working alongside marketers, PR, product teams, and other departments to create and deliver assets
- Preparing and distilling creative briefs into high-impact visual concepts, designs, and templates
- Delivering collateral including small illustrations, icons, email headers, email body graphics, social media posts, blog headers, etc
- Supporting and leveraging the company's continual quest to innovate and elevate design
- Receiving, interpreting, and implementing constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- Ensuring consistency and design hygiene across various channels
What makes you a great fit
- You have 4+ years of experience in the field of Graphic Designing and have developed compelling design concepts
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effect, Figma, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and other design software
- You have worked on large scale campaigns and turned around brief to final creative in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience in designing integrated campaigns for email, social media, landing pages, display, etc
- You have basic to medium video editing and animation skills
- You have a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- You have spent time on delivering collateral across a number of channels and have views on their different requirements
- You have experience with testing across creatives, messaging, audiences
- You stay updated on current trends and competitors within the design sphere
- You have an understanding of HTML/CSS
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
- Share options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.