As a Senior Writer in our Member Engagement Marketing team you will be delivering unique, engaging marketing communications and content that delights our members and encourages engagement with our SME focused products and features. We want your content to help catapult Tide towards our goals! You will be creative and data-driven to identify trends and opportunities as well as a passionate self-starter. You will work with the Member Engagement team to curate and deliver the best content and stories for our existing members. We want to become the most-loved business banking app for SMEs.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Understanding what a good brief looks like and can answer briefs to an extremely high standard
- Turning technical information into simple, compelling messaging & content
- Creating creative copywriting across multiple formats – including CRM, social media, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, insight reports, interviews, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Being customer experience oriented with a focus on delivering the best, most engaging content for SMEs
- Writing content that has driven product engagement
- Analysing output to monitor and optimise stories and content
- Reviewing, amending and approving other content where necessary
- Collaborating alongside multiple teams
- Working cross-department and with data to unearth stories/content from around the business
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You must be knowledgeable and passionate about the SME sector
- You have robust communication. Self-assured, driven, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them as well as great teamwork skills
- You are able to communicate with different audiences, internally and externally
- You have excellent communication and copywriting skills
- You have experience interviewing, transcribing and creating a finished product
- You are familiar with industry trends and competition, identify strategic opportunities
- You have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- You are adaptable and able to grow with the role, working with different people whilst being flexible
- You have experience with WordPress and other CMS tools
- You may also have experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- You may also have experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.