As an SEO copywriter and as part of the Accession Marketing team, you’ll play a vital role in promoting Tide’s account and service across different marketing channels.
You’ll accelerate our member growth and drive the expansion of our Small Business Content Hub working closely with our Design team, writing landing page copy and editorial-style articles.
You’re an experienced copywriter, motivated by the results you achieve. You love coming up with creative ideas and you enjoy experimenting to find out what works. You’re a proactive highly-motivated team-player and you know how to keep things under control in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Taking our Small Business Hub to the next level: writing, producing and publishing website content in line with Marketing requirements and industry-leading SEO standards
- Researching relevant topics and owning content ideation and production
- Giving recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Supporting different areas of our Accession Marketing team, writing ad/email/landing page copy that converts
- Looking after third party relationships with partners, members and freelancers and building strong connections with internal teams
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have excellent writing and editing skills in English
- You have a passion for copywriting and SEO with a thorough understanding of content requirements for SEO (including meta data, image and video optimisation) aka the ability to optimise copy for readers and bots
- You are experienced in writing clear landing page copy to promote products as well as catchy short-form ad copy that converts
- You have the ability to translate complex topics into easy-to-digest formats
- You are familiar with using SEO/research tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMrush and Answer the public
- You have advanced knowledge conducting keyword research to inform topic ideation and content planning
- You have experience in sourcing and managing subject matter experts to contribute to the topics you have identified
- You are familiar with testing to improve keyword rankings, engagement and conversion
- You enjoy working closely with Design teams and you have the ability to write clear and concise design briefs linked to your initiatives
- You can easily and in-depth communicate SEO best practices for content to key partners who may not have a background in search engine optimization
- You have hands-on experience publishing content using a Content Management System (CMS), preferably WordPress
- You have basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- You keep on top of your to-do-list with excellent time management and you are able to prioritise what needs to be done
- You are experienced in project and stakeholder management
- You are keen to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
- You are motivated by the desire to stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends in SEO
- You are experienced in or have contributed to a broad range of creative content production, e.g. video, visuals, PDFs, ebooks, etc
- Ideally, you have previously worked on App Store Optimisation (ASO) increasing app installs
- You are confident working in an international environment and you have successfully launched products in new markets
- You are familiar with data analysis using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Looker (is a plus)
Please include five or more links to content you have published which you’re pleased with as part of your application. If you have your own projects (blog, website etc) we'd love to hear about that too.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.