SEO Manger (Content & Outreach)
Department: Member Accession Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Organic Growth Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working to accelerate our organic growth working across on-page and off-page SEO and driving the expansion of our SME Content (website hub/ebooks/tools/templates). You will:
- Support the execution of SEO strategies, on-page and off-page
- Manage website content, both strategic and daily updates
- Evaluate content production options and deliver recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Have previous experience planning and conducting outreach campaigns to drive initiatives to get Tide featured on 3rd party platforms
- Manage third party relationships and build strong connections with internal teams
- Be data-driven, ability to analyse and use data to optimise campaigns and deliver on ROI targets
- Work closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You will have a background in SEO, campaign & content planning, content production and copywriting
- You have worked on off page campaigns and conducted targeted outreach
- You’ll be able to use data in innovative ways and draw insight from analytics to help drive business performance
- You are highly driven, a great communicator, able to manage numerous projects at a time and liaise with a number of internal teams (WebDev, PR, Social Media, Product, Designers) and external partners
- You love working in a fast pace environment and keen to develop your skills further
The highly desirables:
- Experience in SEO (onpage/offpage)
- Experience in Content creation & Management
- Experience with creative production, e.g. video, visuals, PDFs, ebooks, etc
- Have an understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with data analysis using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Looker
- Experience in SEM / PPC / Adwords / Google Ads is a plus
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.