Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Social Media Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on engaging our members across all our social platforms. Sharing in our mission to save our members time and money you will be data driven in your approach to curating content that will add value, optimise engagement, grow our following and ultimately makes our members brand advocates. You will promote product features & updates, proactively manage member expectations with planned outages, share events and encourage uptake, promote important/seasonal calendar dates or initiatives for businesses, drive our community traffic and encourage our members to use Tide and the tide app. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Your day will look a little like this:
- Manage and develop social media calendar
- Reporting and analysis across all channels to optimise posts and content
- Create benchmarks for target KPIs
- Curating posts making sure the copy is in Tide’s tone of voice and distribute it across our social media channels
- Working with the social media customer response team to ensure all member support comments and questions are answered across all our social media channels ensuring all content is in Tide’s tone of voice, effective, helpful and maintains our social conversations
- Create long-term strategy derived from insight
- Identifying key networks and relationships with our members across our social channels to increase brand advocacy
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Passionate about social media with a perfect understanding of the different platforms and trends
- Excellent copywriter with a natural, confident and positive style
- Detail oriented and highly organised: you will manage many channels and projects simultaneously
- Decisive with the confidence to reply and post on our social media channels – you can act autonomously and use your initiative to handle online conversations
- Excellent customer service skills – you are personable, love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
The highly desirables:
- Proven experience in a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working on an application based product.
- Can tailor content to different audience members e.g. prospects versus customers
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple way and manage internal stakeholder relationships.
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.