Social Media Support Specialist
Department: Member Support
As a Social Media Support Specialist, you would be helping businesses across the UK to become success stories every day. You’ll love talking to people, and have an empathetic nature along with a passion for solving customer problems. You will play a key part in helping Tide expand by providing around the clock support, every day of the year.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Providing the best customer experience when handling complaints in writing and via the telephone;
- Supporting Root Cause Analysis and internal feedback loops with frontline support and specialist domains to mitigate an increase and repeat of complaints;
- Helping to cultivate and maintain a unique and customer-centric culture;
- Having the opportunity to support other members of the complaints team;
- Investigating complex issues and engaging with the financial team;
- Delivering some general front-line Customer Service in addition to Complaints Handling;
- working on shifts.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills;
- You are a great communicator – you are able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way and be confident talking with our customers;
- You have experience with handling queries via at least one social media platform;
- You enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems;
- You have really strong organisational skills and you are able to juggle priorities to ensure that members get the best support experience;
- You have good understanding of financial services terminology;
- You enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and experience and help out with common back office tasks;
- You are comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira.
- You have experience working in start-ups or scale-ups;
- You have experience working with Agile practices.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.