Social Media Support Team Lead
Department: Member Support
As a Social Media Team Lead at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop, implement, and manage company`s member facing and interactive social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Social Media, Member Engagement, and Product Development teams
- Analyse volume, sentiment, trends, and business intelligence.
- Understand trends & adapt tool sets, strategies, and goals.
- Support quality assurance and provide training and coaching to the team.
- Master the Social Media Analytic Tools and provide a comprehensive social media marketing analysis
- Establish and maintain communication with the team members to ensure all member services inquiries are resolved on social media
- Protect the brand by monitoring for harmful or defamatory content
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a team lead/manager (social media background would be a great advantage)
- Experience with a technology/fintech company is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or related field
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership and time management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
With over 200,000 members, we're the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years roadmap ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- 25 days holiday;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Fully covered Multisports card;
- Food vouchers;
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, and religions. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.