Social Media Team Leader
Department: Member Support
As a Social Media Team Leader, you will be focused on managing our social media presence and become an advocate for the Tide brand in the social media platforms – the aim is to increase and develop our online appearance and company reputation by reviewing managing and replying to the posted in varied channels member reviews and define goals following the best practices in member support and engagement areas.
You’ll also be working on the Member feedback received through social media and other channels, making sure it is addressed and flagged to the respective areas within Tide. Isn’t that great!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Establishing and maintaining communication with the team members to ensure all member services inquiries are resolved on social media.
- Developing, implementing, and managing a company's member facing and interactive social media strategy based on the member's outcome in various online channels.
- Defining most important social media response KPIs: i.e. first response time, team performance, sentiment.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Member Engagement, and Product Development teams.
- Analysing the volume of incoming messages, sentiment, trends, and business intelligence.
- Understanding trends & adapting tool sets, strategies, and goals.
- Supporting quality control and providing training and coaching to the team, responsible for replying to members in social media.
- Mastering the Social Media Analytic Tools.
- Protecting the brand by monitoring and moderating harmful or defamatory content.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have spent at least two years as a team lead/manager (experience in public facing comms is mandatory. this can be social media, PR, marketing etc.).
- You have excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
- You know how to drive engagement and address high-profile comments.
- You are organised, pragmatic and capable of leading a social media team with focus on responses KPIs and community management.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have great leadership, time management and multitasking skills.
- You are a team player with experience in Product Marketing and excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- You have great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and the motivation to build a successful company presence on all supported social media channels.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.