Reporting to the Head of IT and InfraOps, you will be experienced in identity and access management. Working in a cloud native environment with zero trust networking principles..You’ll be architecting Tide’s identity implementation. Focusing on integrating all Tide SaaS based tooling into Okta, responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of all layers of identity and Access Management, including Authorisation/Authentication and Account lifecycle in data repositories. This position will focus on technical integrations and administrative role based access controls.
This role will encompass managing and refining a Role Based Access Control (RBAC) framework, where you’ll design and produce operational plans to enforce this, alongside managing and implementing sign-on solutions utilising federated technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and LDAP.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Tide’s RBAC
- Managing setup and administration of the IAM platform (Okta)
- Integrating and responsible for SSO, Implementation and maintenance of all corporate SaaS applications/tools, are behind Okta
- Developing Okta Workflow
- Developing and maintaining RBAC for all tooling used by engineering and operational teams
- Managing/Creating/Provisioning all accounts for Tide’s large suit of corporate and engineering applications
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have extensive experience within IAM already, you bring that knowledge and expertise to support our existing colleagues
- You have strong troubleshooting skills in an IAM platform, we use Okta, but are open in terms of being able to support training for this particular software if you currently use one of the comparable alternatives
- You have knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, SSO and LDAP
- You have experience or knowledge based around next general security tooling defined around Zero Trust
- You have experience with Okta, (or other Identity, SSO, Auth providers) integrating applications and automating onboarding, offboarding and provisioning tasks
- You are a self starter and have a mindset to deliver tools and software to drive automation
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.